Questions? We’ve Got You Covered💖
Most frequent questions and answers
We suggest replacing the blade after 4 to 10 shaves.
If cared for properly, it can last a life-time.
Just change the blade ($0,40) every 4 to 10 shaves.
- Exfoliate and soak in your warm water (optional but recommended for optimal results)
- Lather up your legs using a shaving soap, shaving oil, or whatever product you’re used to.
- Hold your razor at a 30/35 degree angle.
- Shave in short strokes, this makes it easier to adjust the angle and control your razor.
- Use little to NO PRESSURE, the weight of the razor will provide enough of it.
- Pay extra attention to the areas around your knee, ankle bone, and back of your ankle. These areas are the danger zones!
- Having your legs warm and wet helps avoiding Goosebumps and razor rash.
You can use your Camelie Razor to shave everywhere.
1. Unscrew the handle and take off the head of the razor.
2. Carefully place the blade between the top two pieces, the smooth and plain side need to be against the handle
3. Put it back together by screwing the handle
It doesn’t matter which way up or down the blade goes as it’s the same on each side.
Scroll up to find a video of how to do it 👌
After each use, give your razor a rinse, you’ll want the pressure of tap water against the back of the razor head to dislodge any hair and oil/soap. It is recommended to open it to give it a good rinse.
Then dry it, and store it in a cool and dry place. (It’s very important to keep your razor and blades super dry after using it.)
DO NOT STORE IT IN THE SHOWER.